Have a Question?
Ask A Question
The Winter Elite II, the ultimate winter touring glove, features Grade A water-resistant goatskin and sheepskin leather and a waterproof ad breathable barrier by HiPora® for 100% waterproof performance. Inside the glove, a mcFit liner offers maximum comfort and fit in addition to the pre-curved palm and fingers. A built-in nylon polar cover for extreme conditions stows away discreetly when not in use.
- Grade A water-resistant goatskin and sheepskin leather provides comfort and durability
- 6.5oz Exkin Air® insulation with a layer of aluminized fabric provides warmth
- A waterproof and breathable barrier by HiPora®
- mcFit (MT) technology liner offers maximum comfort and fit
- Pre-Curved palm and fingers match the shape of grips to ease hand fatigue
- YKK® Velcro wrist adjustments with TPR pull for easy operation
- Forehand, knuckle, and finger expansion panels for added flexibility
- Thumb mounted shield wipe
- Built-In nylon polar cover stores in zippered pocket when not in use
- Reflective material on wrist cuff for added visibility