Mustang Tripper Fastback Seat for Ducati Scrambler 1100 18-'21
Motostealz Secure Shopping Experience
At Motostealz we take our commitment to a safe and secure shopping experience very seriously. We fully commit ourselves to ensuring that our customers identity, sensitive information and privacy are always protected. Motostealz will NEVER sell your information.
Motostealz proactively monitors and tests our system infrastructure and software applications per the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS). These best practices and security standards ensure that we are protected from external intrusion.
Motostealz security measures include:
- Scheduled port scanning
- Scheduled vulnerability scanning
- Managed web application firewalls
- 24/7/365 proactive infrastructure and software monitoring
- Disk data encryption
Use Your Credit Card with Confidence
Motostealz uses 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates for secure, encrypted Internet transactions. Motostealz adheres to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
For more information on PCI-DSS, please visit the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard website at;
SHIPPING TIMES ARE NOT GUARANTEED! UPS AND USPS ARE EXPERIENCING SERVICE DELAYS DUE TO THE IMPACT OF CORONAVIRUS.
Motostealz Shipping Policy
Orders $89.99 and over qualify for our free standard shipping offer!
*Fast free shipping excludes tires and specified items
Alaska / Hawaii / U.S. Territories
Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories are not eligible for free shipping. Standard Shipping via USPS is $69.99 and additional fees may be applied based on package size and weight.
Motostealz offers UPS and USPS shipping to most Canadian customers. Standard shipping to Canada is $69.99 and additional fees may be applied based on package size and weight. Any duties imposed at the border for Canadian customers are the responsibility of the customer and not Motostealz. Shipping to Canada is not eligible for free shipping.
Motostealz offers USPS shipping to APO/FPO customers. Standard shipping for APO/FPO addresses is $69.99 and additional fees may be applied based on the package size and weight. Shipping to APO/FPO addresses are not eligible for free shipping.
Motostealz remains committed to our customers and the motorcycle community. We will continue to fulfill online orders to the best of our ability.
- All domestic orders to the contiguous 48 states over $49.99 will ship for free.
- Orders are being fulfilled Monday through Friday from 10AM to 5PM. Orders completed before 3PM will process and ship same day.
- Shipping times are not guaranteed! UPS and USPS are experiencing service delays due to the impact of Coronavirus.
Iron Pony Motorsports and Iron Pony Express retails stores will open on May 1st!
Reduced store hours for our Columbus, OH. location:
- Monday - Friday from 10am to 7pm EST.
- Saturday from 10am to 5pm EST.
- Sunday from 10am to 4pm EST.
Reduced store hours for our Mansfield, OH. location:
- Tuesday - Friday from 10am to 5pm EST.
- Saturday from 10am to 4pm EST.
- Sunday & Monday, CLOSED.
Our customer service call center will be closed Saturday and Sunday to help meet fulfillment times!
If you have an inquiry regarding a previous order, please give us a call or contact us using the form on this page.
We wish all the best to our community, customers, employees and their families during these unprecedented times.
Have a Question?
Let the Ducati Scrambler 1100 lead you to destinations unknown with the redesigned Tripper Fastback! Enhance the overall ride with a contoured driver bucket that keeps riders back and off the tank for a feeling of sitting “in” the motorcycle rather than “on” it. The improved positioning offers a more secure riding experience thanks to greater handling and comfort compared to stock. Features include clean, detailed seam lines with classic tuck-&-roll stitching, contrasting “gripper” mesh inlay on the pillion section to prevent passengers from sliding, and convenient under-seat storage for tool kits.
- Designed specifically for 2018-up Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Sits the rider slightly lower and further back from the tank – “in” the motorcycle rather than “on” it
- Improved passenger seating area for comfortable and secure 2-up riding
- Tuck-&-Roll stitch pattern for a classic look with “gripper” mesh inlay on the pillion
- Convenient under-seat storage for tool kits