Have a Question?
An easily accessible and protective glove for any rider at an unbelievably nice price.
Engineers combined a carefully chosen blend of materials to create the lightweight and comfortable Kiryu. A precise fit is enabled by pre-curved fingers, a neoprene thumb base with a stretch panel, and a cantilever knuckle panel with stretch gussets. Goatskin leather combines with a synthetic suede palm for protection and comfort, while fingers are kept cool by vents with mesh inserts.
- Touchscreen-compatible index fingertips and thumbs
- Goatskin leather sections in critical areas
- Synthetic suede palm with double-layer sections for durability and abrasion resistance
- Airflow mesh for optimum climate control
- Thermoset molded knuckle shield with airflow inlets
- Cantilever knuckle panel with stretch gussets for flexibility
- Molded finger vents with mesh inserts
- Stretch panel and neoprene at base of thumb for improved reach and fit
- Security via hook-and-loop wrist fastening
- Two-year warranty