Kenda K6702 Cataclysm Tire
Motostealz Secure Shopping Experience
At Motostealz we take our commitment to a safe and secure shopping experience very seriously. We fully commit ourselves to ensuring that our customers identity, sensitive information and privacy are always protected. Motostealz will NEVER sell your information.
Motostealz proactively monitors and tests our system infrastructure and software applications per the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS). These best practices and security standards ensure that we are protected from external intrusion.
Motostealz security measures include:
- Scheduled port scanning
- Scheduled vulnerability scanning
- Managed web application firewalls
- 24/7/365 proactive infrastructure and software monitoring
- Disk data encryption
Use Your Credit Card with Confidence
Motostealz uses 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates for secure, encrypted Internet transactions. Motostealz adheres to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
For more information on PCI-DSS, please visit the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard website at;
SHIPPING TIMES ARE NOT GUARANTEED! UPS AND USPS ARE EXPERIENCING SERVICE DELAYS DUE TO THE IMPACT OF CORONAVIRUS.
Motostealz Shipping Policy
Orders $89.99 and over qualify for our free standard shipping offer!
*Fast free shipping excludes tires and specified items
Alaska / Hawaii / U.S. Territories
Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories are not eligible for free shipping. Standard Shipping via USPS is $69.99 and additional fees may be applied based on package size and weight.
Motostealz offers UPS and USPS shipping to most Canadian customers. Standard shipping to Canada is $69.99 and additional fees may be applied based on package size and weight. Any duties imposed at the border for Canadian customers are the responsibility of the customer and not Motostealz. Shipping to Canada is not eligible for free shipping.
Motostealz offers USPS shipping to APO/FPO customers. Standard shipping for APO/FPO addresses is $69.99 and additional fees may be applied based on the package size and weight. Shipping to APO/FPO addresses are not eligible for free shipping.
Motostealz remains committed to our customers and the motorcycle community. We will continue to fulfill online orders to the best of our ability.
- All domestic orders to the contiguous 48 states over $49.99 will ship for free.
- Orders are being fulfilled Monday through Friday from 10AM to 5PM. Orders completed before 3PM will process and ship same day.
- Shipping times are not guaranteed! UPS and USPS are experiencing service delays due to the impact of Coronavirus.
Iron Pony Motorsports and Iron Pony Express retails stores will open on May 1st!
Reduced store hours for our Columbus, OH. location:
- Monday - Friday from 10am to 7pm EST.
- Saturday from 10am to 5pm EST.
- Sunday from 10am to 4pm EST.
Reduced store hours for our Mansfield, OH. location:
- Tuesday - Friday from 10am to 5pm EST.
- Saturday from 10am to 4pm EST.
- Sunday & Monday, CLOSED.
Our customer service call center will be closed Saturday and Sunday to help meet fulfillment times!
If you have an inquiry regarding a previous order, please give us a call or contact us using the form on this page.
We wish all the best to our community, customers, employees and their families during these unprecedented times.
Have a Question?
Looking for new high-end cruiser tire for your upcoming adventures? We recommend the Cataclysm motorcycle tires with dual-compound technology. And here’s why: the Cataclysm provides higher mileage in the center and increased grip on the edges for optimal stability in cornering. The tread grooves were designed to more efficiently disburse water and minimize uneven wear. And the K6702's casing will handle the highest load-carrying capacity bikes on the market. With an H-speed rating (130 miles per hour or less), for long rides and heavy machinery, the Cataclysm cruiser tires are the ones you want with you on the road.
- Dual-compound technology for improved mileage in center and added grip on the shoulder
- Tread grooving designed to efficiently disperse water while minimizing uneven wear
- Casing designed to accommodate the largest, heaviest bikes on the market
- Sizing and profiles for today's most popular cruisers
- DOT approved, tubeless, H-rated